AKS Resource Center Membership
AKS Resource Center is always supportive to newly established and self-sustaining organizations by providing them low rate services and free advisory & institutional development support.
AKS Resource Center offer Free of Cost Membership for INGO/NGOs & Professional workers in Three Stages
- Individual Membership
- Organizational Membership
- Consultant Membership
Benefits of Membership: Free of Cost Services
- Profile Development
- Funding Opportunities Alerts(FOA) Service
(Scanning of Open call for Proposals and funding’s in Pakistan)
- Networking with INGOs/NGOs and Professional
- Coordination/liaison with Donor Agencies
According to AKS Resource Center Management team decision weoffer Members organization
- 10% Free of Cost Services
- 25% free of Cost Services on combined Five Assignments
- 20% Off on Consecutive Four Assignment given within one month duration
- 10% off on Two Assignment given within Two Weeks (15 Days) duration
PROPOSAL WRITING SERVICES:
AKS Resource Center is assisting National and International NGO’s in development of high quality project proposals on different thematic areas for all geographical regions of Pakistan.
The Project proposals are developed as per demand of NGO’s and are in consultation with client organizations.
AKS Resource Center has a team of 4 Full time Proposal Writing Officers lead by a supervisor to review and ensure quality of documents. AKS Resource center proposals meet the requirement of high standards donors.
AKS Resource Center team has long experience of working and developing project proposals on a variety of themes for national and international donors.
1. Development of more than 500 Proposals during last 3 years for national and international donors.
2. More than 140 Active clients regularly availing project development services.
3. Expertise to develop projects on different themes including:
a. Development (Health, Education, Livelihood, Infrastructure, WASH)
b. Advocacy and Awareness (Right to Information, Rule of Law, Governance, Interfaith Harmony, Peace and Tolerance, Women Rights, Democracy and other Policy Reforms and Capacity building)
c. Emergency and Relief (Floods, IDP’s, Earthquakes, Droughts etc)
Research and Studies.